Spend the morning with Cosimo learning how to make authentic fresh Italian pasta and in different cuts.
Hands on class where you will learn:
- How to make your own real fresh pasta following ancient Italian tradition using flour and eggs and learn some tricks for your own kitchen
- How to use pasta machine to roll your pasta
- How to make the different cuts of pasta
Everyone who attends the class will:
- Enjoy a complimentary morning tea on arrival with Italian espresso, tea and homemade cookies
- Enjoy a little refreshment during the class with a glass of Prosecco and homemade focaccia
- Take home all the pasta made during the class
- Receive a gift pack including recipe of “How to make fresh pasta step by step”
Class description and length:
In true Italian style, I don’t like to rush things.
You will knead, roll and cut pasta such as tagliatelle, tagliolini and then experiment with other different cuts such as spaghetti, fettuccine, farfalle, maltagliati.
Classes are held at Puglia Ristorante Italiano (509 New North Road, Kingsland) and run for about 2.5 hours.
Each class is kept small with min 6 – max 10 people participating. Price is $ 70.00 per person.
Aprons and all ingredients provided.
Ciao e grazie!